This event is open to the Public!
Here are some quotes from participants:
“Great topic, venue and the presenters were terrific. Heard accolades from everyone after… all the way to through the parking lot. Refueling stop for innovation highway.” Kevin Connor (Owner, Modern Strategic Branding + Communications)
“Great opportunity to get together with like-minded people” Dr. Janice Presser (CEO, The Gabriel Institute, Creator of the ‘Technology of Teaming’)
“For a 1st of its kind event with GPSEG, it was a home run”. Thomas Nelson (CEO – Lodestar Corp.)
“One of the most intellectually stimulating meetings in years!” Jim Pennypacker (Publisher and Editor-in-Chief at Maven House Press)
“Nice event…thanks”. Frank Rowe (Senior Vice President at PeopleMetrics)
GPSEG’s Innovation Leadership Forum is dedicated to the field of innovation management and the growing need to educate the public in one of the most discussed topics in the world. The U.S. has long held a leadership position in innovation but the rest of the world has caught up. Innovation is defined as “doing things differently and making it work.” This definition competes with many similar definitions – which is one of the challenges as there are as many definitions as grains of sand on the beach. We endeavor to uncover the mystery around this topic with a series of forums that are intended to educate, enlighten, entertain and stimulate your senses. We endeavor to have the thought leaders of the day speaking at a series of forums that will also include panel discussions and other interesting interactive activities.
The first 5 major themes are:
- Business Model Innovation ”when the game gets tough, change the game” (held on April 4th, 2012)
- Innovation Culture ”developing and maintaining the DNA of the innovative organization” (held on Sept. 6th, 2012)
- Process Innovation ”the method & language of innovation, centering on improved decision-making” (Scheduled for Dec. 12, 2012)
- Product/Service Innovation ”the artifacts or output of innovation” (March 28, 2013)
- Healthcare Innovations (Fall 2013) — First in the second innovation series
We will be populating this site as more details are developed. We will be including links, articles and videos that will enhance the mission of the site and create a connected set of content.